Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Getting Lost On Pinterest

My new favorite thing to do and spend some time than I should, is going on Pinterest.  I'm not sure if you have heard of it or not but it basically an electronic pin up board.  There are a million pictures that connect you to the web page the picture is originally from.  For instance, if there is a picture of chocolate cake, if you click on the picture twice it will bring you to the recipe for that chocolate cake.  It is so much fun!  My friend Steph got me started with it and now I cannot stop!
Not only do I find great recipes (I always get hungry looking at all the pictures of amazing dinners, snacks, and of course desserts!) but I also find inspirations and motivations.
There are amazing pictures of houses, art, and cool do it yourself (DIY) things.  Here are some of the pictures that I find very inspiring and motivating:





I hope to have this set up one day.  It's beautiful and inspiring!


If any one needs an invitation to pinterest, just send me your email address and I will send you an invite. I hope you find lots of goodies like I do!
xoxo Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment