Tuesday, November 29, 2011

On Your Mark...Get Set...Work Marathon!

It's here, this week is here and I cannot wait until it is over!  It's Barn week and weekend.  It is always so much fun but it will be nice to finally relax on Sunday night :)
The other marathon I was doing for a little while was finishing up some pictures for the sale.  They aren't all done but I think I have a good showing.  I don't have any pictures of my pictures in place, merchandised in the Barn yet but I will definitely post those the beginning of next week.  Here are the ones that I finished and some you may have not seen yet:

 This one is one of my favorites.  I love the Christmas gifts and using the graphite for the main part and highlighting with colored pencils.

 This snowy picture is painted on canvas with acrylic paints.
I painted the holly on the canvas fabric, it looks so nice with the olive green mat around it.
One of my moms favorite pictures is this little tree.  I used a charcoal stick fort he background, pastels for the tree and skirt, acrylic paint for the star and lights, and I used some glitter glue for the center part of the tree.

I have a hard time getting the lighting right when I take pictures.  All of these look so much better in person!  If you'd like to check them out come on down to the Barn.  It's located at 117 Pleasant Street, Attleboro, MA 02703.  There's no sign, just a flag with the Mangiacotti girl on it.  I hope you can stop by and take a look at them in person.

Here are some of the displays that I worked on in the Barn:



Here are some other displays that I helped with:




My friend at work, Chris, made this amazing toy chest for the kids.  It came out awesome!!
The kids are going to go nuts when they see this with all the goodies inside!
The hours for the sale are Thursday and Friday 10am-9pm, Saturday and Sunday 10am-3pm.  I hope we see you there!  Wish me luck!
xoxo Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment