Monday, December 5, 2011

Jell Lynn Design Reveal Night

What a weekend!  This weekend was the Holiday Barn Sale at Mangiacotti.  It was so busy and at times I couldn't even move around to restock any product.  I wanted to grab pictures of my art work merchandised but it got too busy so fast.  The first day we had over 400 transactions!  I did however sell a decorated painted plate and one painting, it's so exciting to see people enjoying my work!  I am still exhausted but at least my feet and back don't hurt any more.  I am very thankful for that.  If you would like to see any pictures check out their Facebook page.
Even though I worked 14 hour days and couldn't seem to get enough sleep, last night I was able to end the weekend with an amazing showing that I am sure inspired everyone who went to Jell Lynn Designs' Reveal Night.  One of my best friends is extremely creative and started rejuvenating old pieces of furniture that she finds into beautiful pieces of work!  She also creates extremely creative and beautiful wall art.  Here are some pictures of her stuff from last night.
 This table she found on the side of the road and made it look gorgeous!  This one is on the top of my list of favorites :)

 This picture frame came out awesome!
 Cork board


 Jell the designer :)
 Her business cards.
Talking about her inspirations for the pieces.

This piece is my all time favorite!  I love the paint sprayed on top and all the bottle pieces that make this piece even more 3D than it always was.
Jell has her own blog about her work, I highly recommend everyone checking it out:  http://uniquelynew.blogspot.com/
Her other contact information is:  jellxlynndesigns@gmail.com, 401-573-3334(p), 401-334-0029(f)
She takes orders, suggestions, requests, just ask :)  Anything you see here you can ask for different colors, pieces, etc.  One woman last night ordered the drunken wall art but with martini glasses.
I hope you enjoy her work!
xoxo Savannah

1 comment: