Tuesday, June 19, 2012

No Two Are Exactly A Like

Whenever someone purchases or sees an original work of art, there are no 2 of the same exact piece of art.  At least in my case!  When I paint or draw I will try and replicate the same picture sometimes but it will never come out exactly the same as the one before.  I could draw a hundred baseball hat pictures and there will be something different in each one.  You may have to look closely but it will be there.
I drew the clock again for the next person who was leaving work and I actually had to stop when I was almost done and even draw another one.  I was using the same picture as I used for the first one but there are some detailed parts that were tough to see so I had to do the best I could.
Here is the newest clock, the good clock:
 Take notice of this bottom piece:
 Now, the unfinished clock on the left is the bad clock that I had to stop and redo, the bottom piece of the left side clock is lopsided.  Besides that, these two clocks were drawn within 2 hours of each other and they came out differently. Look at the tops and bottoms of both.
This is the picture of the clock I did a little over a week ago:
And here is today's clock in the frame and mat:
Were you able to notice some of the differences?
Whenever you receive an ORIGINAL piece of art work, it truly will be just that.  In some way, shape or form the picture will be the tiniest bit different unless it is a copy of an original.  At least from my first hand experience.  Next time you see two of the same, try and take a closer look and see what you can find!
xoxo Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment