Monday, April 16, 2012

It's That Time Again

The Spring Barn Sale is only 2 and a half weeks away.  The Barn has been coming together very fast and with lots and lots of hard work and sweat!  Lisa and Chris have been working so hard and non stop!
Here are a few of the displays I helped merchandise:







There is still a lot more to do!

Merchandising is SO much fun but a lot of work.  I love working with all of the colors!  We were at it all day again today.  I will post some more pictures of some of the other displays I helped with.  Hopefully I will be able to take some pictures when it is all finished before any of the customers get at it!
xoxo Savannah

1 comment:

  1. You merchandise so beautifully! It's always a treat for me to see what you will come up with. What would we do without your input & creativity?? Oh & your hard work??? xo :) chris

    ReplyDelete