Monday, April 9, 2012

Forgetting to Share

It's amazing what you will find while searching for Easter eggs! During the holidays I was doing a little bit of experimenting with decorating wine glasses.  Every craft fair I have ever gone to I have always seen wine glass, wine bottles, martini glasses, and oil/vinegar bottles painted.  All of the different types always look amazing.  Last Fall my mom picked me up some wine glasses and asked me if I wanted to give it a try.  I figured why not!
During the holidays I forgot to post pictures and share what I had done.  Better late than never.
I only have acrylic paints at home and was just experimenting so for right now, these glasses are for decorating purposes only.
The first glass I tried was of course.....pumpkins! haha

 In the background you can see an Easter basket.  I came across these glasses that where put away in our hutch.  I only came across them because I was on an Easter Egg Hunt!  (by the way I win every year ;) haha)
It was so much fun painting these, I even tried a few for Christmas time:



I don't have too much experience with these but hopefully this up coming season I will be able to do some more, maybe I will even try some flowers and waves this summer.  I can't guarantee anything because my boyfriend recently proposed and we are now planning a wedding :)
I am going to keep up my weekly blogs but bare with me if I ever forget!
xoxo Savannah

1 comment: