Sunday, September 16, 2012

Something Borrowed, Something Blue, Something Handmade, Something New

I've been thinking and looking at lots of different things for the wedding.  One thing in particular, what I'm going to do with and put in my hair.  I decided that I wanted to make my own hair piece.  I am having so much fun that I wanted to make lots of different ones and sell them on Etsy for other brides to buy.  During the commercials of the Patriots football game I got to work.  I lined up everything I had and went from there.

I set in the pieces before gluing them in.

This one is by far my favorite!  I would be using it for myself if it matched my dress better.





The hydrangea flowers were so pretty in the big bunches but I'm not all too thrilled how they came out when I separated them.  I may add a few more.




These will be going up on Etsy in the next few days.

The little small flower in the center can be for a bride or for the flower girl.  I think I am going to make one of these for my flower girl to wear.  There will be many more of these and different styles coming up in the near future.  I may also experiment with some different colored flowers,  I'll have to see :)
Enjoy!
xoxo Savannah

1 comment:

  1. savannah-I think you are SO on to something!!! GORGEOUS!!!! Love what you've designed!!! can't wait to see them selling on etsy! xoxoxo we miss you so much. Lisa & I whine about it every day lol!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete