Monday, July 16, 2012

Branching Out On Jewelry

Well, I've done it again.  I have tried another new thing.  Technically it is just an extension.  I am branching out in my jewelry making.  Earrings!!  I don't know why I didn't try that before bracelets because that is one piece of jewelry ( before my engagement ring of course :)  ), that I hate leaving the house without.
Here was the first attempt, I didn't buy too many different beads because I wanted to use what beads I already had to play around with.




 These beads are so pretty, they have so many colors in them!




 These would look really good with pink or red beads instead of the little black ones.  Maybe I'll have to make another pair :)

 Last, but not least, an orange pair :)
I am so excited about how all of them came out!  I cannot wait to make more!  I will be putting some earrings, drawings, and paintings up on etsy.com soon.  Keep your eyes out, I will post a blog about it with a link for those of you who haven't visited Etsy yet.  It's a great website!
Let me know what you think or if you have any requests on earrings!
xoxo Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment