Sunday, March 4, 2012

Doodle Doodle Fun

Doodling is so much fun!  I've noticed when I am on the phone, bored, or in a restaurant sometimes I start to doodle...and so do other people!  Sometimes, those doodles are the ones that come out the best.  Your brain is able to tune into your conversation or surroundings but let your pen, pencil, or crayon run free.




 I love drawing ribbons.  One slow Sunday, when I worked at Target, I was really bored and I took a piece or receipt tape and just started doodling.
 When I was at RIC (Rhode Island College), I was sitting on the grass in between classes waiting for someone and just took out a notebook and started doodling the trash can haha.


Doodles can look like something or they may not.  Next time you catch yourself doodling don't be so quick to throw the scrap of paper away.  Hold onto it and look at it another day or save it to continue doodling on another day.  Have fun doodling!
xoxo Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment