Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 - Going To Be An Amazing Year!

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope you enjoyed your holidays!  Usually I don't get wrapped up with new year resolutions and all the new year talk...but this year, I'm happy it's a new year!  I don't have a new year resolution, instead I have goals for 2012.  It feels so good to have a list of things I want to accomplish this year. For instance, I am hoping to have my website, savviedesigns.net up and running by the end of the year and I am looking to sell at least one piece of art online.  It is an adventure and challenge working on my goals for the year.  I recommend everyone trying it and seeing how it makes you feel.
I am trying to work on not only landscapes this year but also painting sunsets with water.  Here is my first shot:
Unfortunately my camera broke before Christmas and the lighting didn't work well.  I'm sorry I am going to try and get a new one as soon as possible!
Here are a few other pictures that I have been working on:


This last picture is hard to see because it is sketched in graphite.  I drew this from a geisha in my friend Jell's house one day.
I wish everyone a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year!
Thank you for reading and I will blog again soon :)
xoxoSavannah

3 comments:

  1. Love it love it love it~! Happy New Year Savannah & lots of good luck with your beautiful art! xo chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Savannah! Here's to 2012 being a great year! Best of luck with all of your goals, you'll do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! Lots of positive thinking goes a long way :)

    ReplyDelete