Sunday, September 25, 2011

Changing It Up

 For the past few years the only material I had painted on was regular drawing paper.  This year I am having fun branching out!  I already posted some pictures of the canvas fabric I started painted with and love the look of it.  The newest material I have started painting and drawing on are....fake paper leaves.  I don't know what made me think of it, I was driving home from work and I had just bought a bunch of the fake leaves for my sister and I to decorate with.  They are so much fun because you can use them for whatever you want: place settings, on furniture under center pieces, candles, picture frames, and anything your heart desires.  Then all of sudden I thought, it would look so cool to draw something in charcoal on it.  So I went home, tried and it out and I have to say I absolutely love it!  I am still experimenting but let me know what you think and if you have any ideas of anything else that would look cool painted and drawn on these leaves!



No comments:

Post a Comment