Sunday, September 11, 2011

Helloooo Fall!

Thank goodness Fall is coming!  Fall is exciting and alive with color, probably by far my favorite season.  I  have started painting and drawing for the Fall Barn Sale at Mangiacotti and the Shades of Pink breast cancer research fundraiser.  It is so much fun this time of year because I love color and this weather to me is inspiring.  My favorite color is orange and I love everything pumpkin!  Starbucks by far (so far) has the best Pumpkin Spice Chai, it is so rich in flavor!  If I could I would start each day off with one, I wish I could.
This is my favorite time of year to paint and think about all of the things that surround me during this season that I love and enjoy.  I for the most part, mix all of my colors that I use.  Sometimes I feel that is an art in itself.  Today I am going to try and get some work done and will post some pictures of what I have so far and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment