Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Week Is Here

The week many people wait for every year is finally upon us!  Not only do you get to see friends and family surrounded by delicious food BUT you also get GREAT deals shopping!!
Thanksgiving is the holiday dedicated to being thankful for all that you have, especially the food on the table.

Here are some of my great pinterest finds:
If you are hosting Thanksgiving and are trying to find the perfect decoration for the center of your table,  you can put three of these (possibly different sizes with the larger one in the middle and 2 that are  the same size on either side.)  You don't have to put the dried corn in it, you could have candy corn, acorns, different seeds...whatever you see fit for the holiday.  Then at Christmas time you could use the same glass votives and fill it with cranberries or ever green or even pinecones.
 These pilgrim hats are adorable!! For the bottom cookie you can use the E.L.Fudge chocolate strip cookies and put the Reese's peanut butter cup upside down over the hole in the center.


Now on the jewelry front!
I have made a few more pieces and even have stands for my earrings now!


It's so funny, my fiance and I will be out to eat and he's showing me the cuts on his hands from the sheet metal and different things he works with every day.  Then I show him all of my little cuts from constantly getting stabbed by wire while making jewelry.  His cuts are always worse and deeper than mine.  But I just find it funny how I tell him how much cuts stink when mine are tiny compared to his!
I have many more pieces to show you but I will leave some for next week :)

I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Always,
Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment