Monday, October 29, 2012

Twisting With Sandy

With hurricane Sandy, I had the pleasure of having no work!  It is a forced day off that I am spending making jewelry :)  I may draw and paint a few pieces because I have the ENTIRE day off!! That usually NEVER happens!

I have been falling in love with making earrings and bracelets.  I really enjoy putting together the different bead combinations and twisting the wire to make each piece unique.  I had brought a few pieces to work and I unexpectedly sold 4 earrings and a bracelet and received an order for a bracelet and earring set!! Everyone seems to be enjoying them as much as I am, I'm thrilled!

Whenever I start to think about making a new bracelet or earring I first look over all the beads I have and think of what beads go together and what beads/ colors I would use together.  Majority of the time, if I wouldn't wear it myself I wouldn't make it unless it was a request.
Here are some of the pieces I have made (there are a lot!):






























I love all of them!  I will be posting them this week on etsy.  I just cannot promise which ones will be up to sell and when this week.  Some of the beads I use I bought years ago and can't find again or I don't have multiples of the same beads.  Some of the bracelets and earrings are one of a kind.  If there are any specific ones you would like or if you have any requests please email me and I will put them off to the side for you or I will tell you when I will put them up on etsy so you can purchase it.  Please email me at:  savviedesigns@gmail.com.

Enjoy and stay safe during Sandy!!

Always,
Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment